Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook Login With Scope ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Compétitions FIFA ->
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Login With Scope Répondre en citant

Facebook Login With Scope

I also don't use the JS dialog login, only the oauth flow. swrobel commented Jun 27, 2012 Not passing any options other than clientid and clientsecret (although using a proc for that because I host multiple domains). Why it's not returning email address only for the first time? I tried nodejs/express/passport for authentication. Demo Sample application. 3 . Altiano commented Sep 8, 2015 shahidaali thanks man, it solves my problem. Bundle parameters = new Bundle(); parameters.putString("fields", "id,firstname,email,gender,birthday,name"); parameters.putString("infofields","email,name"); request.setParameters(parameters); . workaround: $accesstoken = jsondecode($accesstoken, true); filegetcontents(' . Re: Login with Facebook can't get email Reply Report abuse Manuel Lemos - 2013-02-17 09:53:58 - In reply to message 5 from Pedro That may be what I said. O pedirle al usuario que ingrese un email manualmente. If it's either of those then it prompts the user to supply their email address. SupportPlatform StatusDevelopers GroupMarketing PartnersBugs.. I guess the 75th email that I'm attached to. thalesfp commented Aug 10, 2015 brentmulligan works here. Thanks. BackSign UpCreate a Page for a celebrity, band or business.English (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. In that case you need to force obtaining a new token with the email scope again. My concern is if this is happening because I'm the owner of the application of Facebook -it wouldn't be serious, or if it is happening by other reason. Re: Login with Facebook can't get email Reply Report abuse Pedro - 2013-02-15 20:52:38 - In reply to message 2 from Pedro Well, I already know what is the problem. TeamRainless commented Sep 11, 2013 Yes. shahidaali commented May 25, 2016 lucianoinso you are welcome.! . 5. edlebert commented May 18, 2013 I was just hit with this. toobulkeh commented Jan 10, 2015 That's ONE reason, but not the only reason. Now the FB API returns primary mail account (API doc says the primary mail account is set if user have more than one on file). dsp1589 commented Sep 11, 2016 Am experiencing this issue right now Sad In android fb sdk facebook-android-sdk:[4,5) I tried almost all the solution provided here and am using my own personal account for testing. very strange. shahidaali commented Aug 28, 2015 Now facebook returns only id and name fields in user info by default, if you need other fields, you have to define these fields in your request. Reply to this email directly, view it on GitHub #61 (comment), or mute the thread . ProductsFacebook LoginSharing on FacebookGamesFacebook App Ads. It due to setting of the application in Facebook, I don't know. This solution fixed my account, but FB should take care about this on users' profiles (check and reconfigure as primary account the email address on file, if none primary email has been recorded) 5a02188284
all facebook app statshttp 0 facebook com mobilehow to draw a cat on facebook chatdownload another facebook accounthow to invite all friends to a facebook group new codefacebook can 39;t like postsbest size for uploading photos to facebookfacebook app sollte keine protokoll-informationen enthaltencodeclic facebookfacebook like ok

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Compétitions FIFA -> Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par Concept GraphiK'